Tuesday, February 15, 2023
11:00 am to noon, Pacific Time
Free to PIASC members
When it comes to California’s labor laws, sometimes it seems like the only thing constant is change! If you’ve been in business for any length of time, you won’t be surprised to hear that Governor Newsom recently signed numerous bills into law that will affect you.
Join us at this informative webinar to learn about the new legislation that is likely to either have the greatest impact or cause the most confusion for your business:
- New legislation affecting employers throughout the State
- New legislation for workers compensation
- New legislation for Pay Equity Postings and Reports
- New legislation for Bereavement Leave
- Expansion of California Family Rights Act and California Paid Sick Leave
- Increases to State Minimum Wage
- New California cases on vicarious liability, remote work and wrongful termination lawsuits, plus much more!