Whether you currently offer your employees a retirement plan or are thinking of doing so, there’s a lot to know to ensure you get it right. In this invaluable webinar the retirement plan experts at PIASC Partner company Catalina Capital Group will educate you about best practices and considerations for your 401(k) plan.
Join us to learn:
- Why starting your own plan is better than using CalSavers (or the mandatory default retirement plan that is being proposed at the Federal level)—for you and your employees
- How auto enrollment and auto escalation features work
- How to make the most of safe harbor and other matching contributions options
- The situations in which utilizing advanced plan design with profit sharing or cash balance plans make the most sense
- The pros and cons of joining PIASC’s Multiple Employer Plan (MEP)