It is an exciting time in the industry currently as it transitions with many new developments and innovations, and Industry 4.0 encapsulates many of these. The use of the new technologies has democratized color throughout the workforce and allowed new opportunities to staff and companies.
The appearance and accuracy of color is critical to many brands and customers. Color management tools have evolved to allow many of these steps to be carried out automatically with little or no user intervention. Learn how you can achieve the correct color the first time, but critically ensure that you meet it every time. See some of the latest technologies and learn how easy it is to get that color pass first time, every time.
You Will Learn
- What can be achieved with color management and what cannot!
- Setting the right foundations for color management
- The use of automation for controlling and managing your press
- Color management tools used to profile the press, such as to GRACoL 2013
- How the cloud can be leveraged for optimal color consistency and traceability
Who Should Attend
- Production managers
- Operations managers
- Quality managers