Got printing equipment in Southern California? Unless your facility qualifies under a special rule that primarily exempts those with very low usage of inks and solvents, you must comply with the South Coast Air Quality Management District’s (SCAQMD’s) permitting requirements. Permits are required for both printing equipment and corresponding air pollution control equipment. Affected facilities are those that operate in the region that is under the SCAQMD’s jurisdiction: Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside Counties, as well as parts of San Bernardino County.
In this webinar Kevin F. Eshraghi, President of Abate Technologies International, Inc. will cover all the details on the printing equipment permitting process, including:
• How do I know if my facility is exempt from the permitting requirements?
• What forms do I need to fill out, and how exactly do I do so?
• How do I calculate the fees?
• What are the penalties for getting this wrong?
• What are the applicable rules and regulations?
• And more…