The U.S. Postal Service® is enhancing the mail experience nationwide with the Informed Delivery feature that provides eligible residential consumers with a digital preview of their household’s mail.
Informed Delivery bridges the gap between the physical and digital worlds to create an innovative experience for consumers. Informed Delivery offers business mailers the opportunity to engage users through an integrated mail and digital marketing campaign that generates additional consumer impressions, interactions, and insights.
This webinar will detail how Informed Delivery benefits consumers and mailers…
- Offers a high email open rate – more than twice the industry average
- Generates multiple impressions from a single mailpiece (digital + physical)
- Drives consumer response with interactive content related to the mailpiece
- Reaches consumers digitally by merely knowing their physical address
- Potentially increases ROI on Direct Mail spend
- Provides additional data insights to optimize marketing spend
Nicholas Brandt and Stefanie Kirschbaum, USPS