Millennials and Generation Z are the largest generations in the workforce. While they bring valuable skills, insights, and ambition to the workforce, they are often a source of tension among experienced leaders and managers. Ryan shares relevant data and innovative insights to better understand what drives the performance of the emerging generations. This program provides tactical strategies to dramatically improve the managing, recruiting, retention, and engagement of your next generation workforce.
- Insights into Millennial and Gen Z values, behaviors, motivators, and expectation
- Perspectives of the key workplace and leadership preferences of the next generation
- Strategies that are proven and actionable to lead, retain, recruit, and engage Millennials and Gen Z
- Techniques for communicating and connecting with the emerging generations
- Best-in-class examples of organizations and leaders successfully leading and engaging the next generation
- Ability to lead, retain, recruit, and engage Millennials and Gen Z