Winners of the competition are displayed, awarded and recognized at the annual event of the year, Graphics Night. This year, this will take place on Friday, May 1, 2020 at Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, California. Winners of this competition also take advantage of the following benefits:
- Increased name recognition in the industry and with potential clients.
- Local and national media exposure.
- Exclusive use of 2020 Print Excellence Awards logo for your stationery and collateral material.
- Recognition of winners via the PIASC’s website, bi-weekly Native.news and bi-weekly e-newsletter e-Flash with a link to your company’s website.
- Handsome awards to display honoring your achievement. Customized awards featuring your client’s or employee’s name available for purchase.
- PIASC MEMBERS ONLY: Best of Category winners are eligible for free entry of their winning piece into the PIA National’s Premier Print Awards, an international competition.
2019 Print Excellence Awards Winners
Best of Show
Best Execution of Ink
Best Unique Fold
Best Use of Paper