Attend Industry Meetings & Events
PIASC sponsors a wide variety of events, from sales meetings and networking events to conferences and award dinners. Register for an upcoming event today!
Get Color Ready! Virtual Conference Week | September 21-25, 2020
In a perfect world, the color you print for your customers is always accurate, and they’re always completely delighted with the final product. In reality, we know that this isn’t always the case. Getting control over color, setting the right expectations, and producing repeatable, predictable color results is a challenge. The final printed product is influenced by many factors–from perception to communication to production variables and more!
The PRINTING United Alliance Color Ready! event will give anyone involved in the color printing supply chain a convenient, powerful, and practical learning experience. You’ll get valuable and actionable ideas and techniques that will help you get better control over the color you print.
Up your color knowledge–get Color Ready! and register today!
PRINTING United, originally scheduled to take place at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta on October 21-23, 2020, will now move to a powerful online experience this fall due to constraints surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
The multifaceted online experience spans 14 action-packed days, with carefully curated keynotes, educational programming, and worldwide product launches and demonstrations.
Details regarding the new online event experience are forthcoming. Read more information about PRINTING United 2020.
- A dedicated website with an online marketplace
- Social Media daily features and posts
- Special sales promotions such as “Black Ink Friday” after Thanksgiving
- A downloadable show guide
- Various levels of Keepsake Packages for sale
- At home activities and tutorials such as how to make paper or bind a book
- Museum Video Demonstrations and Museum Tours
- Virtual weekly raffles
- On-site Surplus Type & Press Sales at the Printing Museum in the parking lot
- A drive-in printing-themed movie night in Museum parking lot
- much more!
In June 2021, PRINTING United Alliance is hosting the premier color event in the industry—COLOR21. We are continuously on the lookout for new speakers and topic ideas for this event. Our goal with COLOR21 is to deliver helpful, practical, real-world sessions to our conference attendees.