Attend Industry Meetings & Events
PIASC sponsors a wide variety of events, from sales meetings and networking events to conferences and award dinners. Register for an upcoming event today!
When it comes to California’s labor laws, sometimes it seems like the only thing constant is change! If you’ve been in business for any length of time, you won’t be surprised to hear that Governor Newsom recently signed numerous bills into law that will affect you.
Join us at this informative webinar to learn about the new legislation that is likely to either have the greatest impact or cause the most confusion for your business:
- Settlement agreements – What exactly constitutes a now-prohibited confidentiality or non-disparagement provision—and is there any way to get around these prohibitions? What language must now be included in your settlement agreements?
- Wages – Intentionally not paying wages can now land you in jail. How do you avoid criminal liability for what might actually be a mistake?
- Family medical leave – This has been expanded once more. What do you need to know?
- Electronic posting of required notices – Which notices can now be posted electronically, under what circumstances can this be done, and what are the rules for doing it right?
- Discrimination and harassment cases – Outside of new legislation, how might the verdicts in recent discrimination and harassment cases affect you?
Join us April 2nd for a HOLIDAY KRAFTS DAY at the Printing Museum, a creative day of printing and crafts for the whole family. All are welcome, whether you are a kid or a kid at heart that just loves to make stuff!
Activities throughout the day include letterpress printing cards, bookmarks and keepsakes. Participants will be able to try colorful paper marbling, typing a note on vintage typewriters, screen printing t-shirts, bookbinding, special tours, and more!
Tickets are $10 and are available online and at the door.
Americas Print Show is an exciting three-day industry event, focused on building connections and growth in the print and graphics community. APS22 will bring together regional and national associations representing more than 5,000 companies, along with commercial printers, screen and garment producers, large format and sign printers, binderies and graphic finishers, along with industry suppliers.