Attend Industry Meetings & Events
PIASC sponsors a wide variety of events, from sales meetings and networking events to conferences and award dinners. Register for an upcoming event today!
If you received funding under the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), chances are you’re counting on receiving loan forgiveness. But the guidelines for loan forgiveness, which were complex in the first place, have had so many updates and changes that your head is spinning. What do you need to know to maximize your loan forgiveness amount?
Join us on Thursday, October 22 at 11:00 am PDT when Chris Falco, Founding Partner of CPA firm Falco Sult, provides an update on where things currently stand.
Get the answers to your burning questions, including:
- What happens if I conclude before 24 weeks?
- What documentation is required to conform with best practices?
- How do I take advantage of the “safe harbor” provisions for FTE wage restoration?
- Have there been any updates to the complicated formulas and forms associated with the loan forgiveness program?
In addition, you’ll have an opportunity to ask your questions live during the Q&A session.
Kicking off this October 26 and running through November 12, registration is now open for the PRINTING United Digital Experience. Representing market segments throughout the industry, the Digital Experience will offer approximately 100 world-class educational sessions and more than 40 major product launches for everyone across all job functions to access, at no cost.
Throughout the 14-day experience, you’ll have access to panel discussions about market trends, hear first-hand how companies have navigated the pandemic and their plans for the future, and learn how manufacturers and suppliers have successfully made the leap across market segments to expand their capabilities.
Be a part of THE global printing event of the year. Register now to save to your seat!
- A dedicated website with an online marketplace
- Social Media daily features and posts
- Special sales promotions such as “Black Ink Friday” after Thanksgiving
- A downloadable show guide
- Various levels of Keepsake Packages for sale
- At home activities and tutorials such as how to make paper or bind a book
- Museum Video Demonstrations and Museum Tours
- Virtual weekly raffles
- On-site Surplus Type & Press Sales at the Printing Museum in the parking lot
- A drive-in printing-themed movie night in Museum parking lot
- much more!
In June 2021, PRINTING United Alliance is hosting the premier color event in the industry—COLOR21. We are continuously on the lookout for new speakers and topic ideas for this event. Our goal with COLOR21 is to deliver helpful, practical, real-world sessions to our conference attendees.