It's your time to shine!
2020 has been the year of turmoil from COVID-19 to politics. However, we as the printing industry (an essential business in the state of California) continues to survive. 2021 is the year we need to shine! This is why, Printing Industries Association, Inc. of Southern California is excited to kick off the “Call for Entries” to our local printing competition, the Print Excellence Awards! Each year, the competition awards the best combinations of technology and craftsmanship within Southern California’s dynamic printing, imaging, and finishing community. For the last 17 years, we have recognized thousands of printers and suppliers for their award-winning projects. Past winners have found that winning a Print Excellence Award can be a powerful marketing tool in helping grow their business and boost their employee morale. Which piece will stop the judges in their tracks? Who will be honored as Best of Show? Who will win the “They Said It Couldn’t Be Done” award? Receiving an award in one of the largest, most prestigious graphic communication competitions in the United States tells your customers and prospects that your company produces some of the finest work available in our field. To be a part of this powerful promotional tool for your business, you first have to enter! Choose your top-quality printed samples and start submitting them to the 2020-2021 Print Excellence Awards. We look forward to seeing those award-winning pieces no later than Friday, March 5, 2021.
The benefits of winning:
- Increased name recognition in the industry and with current and potential clients.
- Strengthen relationships with clients.
- Local media exposure.
- Exclusive use of 2020-2021 Print Excellence Awards logo for your stationery and collateral material.
- Recognition of winners via the PIASC’s website, bi-weekly Native.news and bi-weekly e-newsletter e-Flash with a link to your company’s website.
- Stunning awards to display honoring your achievement.
- Customized awards featuring your client’s or employee’s name available for purchase.
- Improved employee morale and increased job satisfaction.
- Expanded PR opportunities.
- Increased sales performance.