Who We Are
Everything You Need
Group Medical Benefits
Human Resources Support
Training and Events
You’ll Be In Excellent Company
Calendar of Events
WEBINAR: Kodak Buying Power Rebate Program (presented by Kodak)
Kodak is announcing an exclusive rebate program in partnership with the Print Affiliates. The program will provide participating members with cost savings when purchasing a variety of Kodak printing solutions including offset solutions, digital printing solutions, workflow software, and more. This special webinar is presented by Jeff Zellmer, Vice President Global Sales & Strategy for Eastman Kodak Company and Melissa Jones, President of GAA.
Cal Poly GrC Virtual Career Fair
Cal Poly Graphic Communication Department is excited to announce that registration is now OPEN for the Fall 2021 LIVE Virtual Career Fair! Wednesday October 27th and Friday, October 29th!
Cal Poly GrC is excited to invite you to their Graphic Communication Career Fair!
The GrC Career Fair will be a Hybrid Event – Employers will be invited to virtually attend to recruit talented students in their program. Students will attend in person and online. Click the registration link for more information and to secure your time slot.
WEBINAR: 5 Things You Need to Know about Offering a 401(k)
Whether you currently offer your employees a retirement plan or are thinking of doing so, there’s a lot to know to ensure you get it right. In this invaluable webinar the retirement plan experts at PIASC Partner company Catalina Capital Group will educate you about best practices and considerations for your 401(k) plan.
Join us to learn:
- Why starting your own plan is better than using CalSavers (or the mandatory default retirement plan that is being proposed at the Federal level)—for you and your employees
- How auto enrollment and auto escalation features work
- How to make the most of safe harbor and other matching contributions options
- The situations in which utilizing advanced plan design with profit sharing or cash balance plans make the most sense
- The pros and cons of joining PIASC’s Multiple Employer Plan (MEP)